What we believe
Statement of Faith
We affirm that the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God and is the standard by which any personal revelation, guidance or direction perceived to be God must be tested.
- We affirm there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His incarnation, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- We affirm that the blood of Jesus is the only cleansing for sin and that salvation is found only through repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We affirm that we are saved by His grace through faith, plus nothing.
- We affirm the unconditional, everlasting love of God the Father, who has adopted all believers as His eternal children, secure in His love, saved by His son, sealed by His Spirit.
- We affirm the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to know God and to live a holy life.
- We affirm that biblical truth is sufficient, when presented in the power of the Holy Spirit, to guide the believer into all truth and righteousness and providing in Christ everything needed for life and godliness.
- We affirm the Bible to be the indispensable textbook on human and divine relationships and behavior.
- We affirm the Bible, God’s word, as the voice of God to us today.